Kroozin Canada

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Oh Canada...

Namaste, Hello, Sosriakul (sp?!), As-salamu alaykum... HOWDY FOLKS!

Reporting live from good ol' Halifax, boy it's nice to be back in Canada. After great travels and many adventures, I was quite excited to see the maple leaf on our Air Canada aircraft in London Heathrow. My neighbour on the plane was a young German woman who is planning to stay here for 3 months, and I proudly recommended some good sights. It's reassuring after almost 4 months abroad to come feel good about coming home. Though it would be nicer if Canada was a little smaller and my Westcoast family and friends were a little more accessible...

Anyways, I'm still reflecting lots on lessons learned and memories of my travels and can't wait to share with all you folks, not to mention hear about all your news! Meanwhile, I'm now preparing for a 2 month cycling tour (that starts in a week!) around the Maritimes with the aim of empowering youth to make a difference regarding environmental sustainability and social justice issues... hope I remember how to cycle!!

I hope the beginning of summer finds everybody well! We are sure lucky to live in a country where by and large we all have the opportunities to pursue our interests and dreams...

Many smiles,
Kristy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home